i don't really have much to share

today.  I need a Benadryl but I don't want to get drowsy.  My eyes are watery and my nose is sniffly and I have some pressure in my head with a little bit of drainage and sneezing.  Wow, after reading all that, drowsiness doesn't seem like that big of a deal.  I don't have a ton of things on the to-do list today so I guess being sluggish wouldn't hurt much.  Dinner is made.  I remembered to put the lasagna in the refrigerator last night.  The only thing I planned on leaving the house for today was voting.  It's done.  Oh, if you want to avoid any crowds, take advantage of early voting... in the rain.

So yeah, that's all that's going on.  I guess I'll just take a Benadryl and deal with whatever happens.

Oh, there is this


in case anyone was wondering what I'd look like as a man.

Is there a thing to show me what I'll look like after taking Benadryl?