i went out to pick up the

dog mess yesterday.  Here's a picture of Maggie.


She likes returning the ball after I throw it.  She gets that she can't chase it again if I don't have it to throw.  Archer, on the other hand, he likes to pretend like he's about to give it back and then he runs like he wants me to chase him.  I've got news for him.  That probably won't happen. 

Now speaking of picking up messes.  I went outside to bring the garbage can in and had to pick up some trash.



I posted it in the neighborhood fb group.  I don't really think one person is being sloppy but I think it's the new trash system.  They've changed us over to those trucks that just pull up to the can, grab it and dump it upside down to unload.  Now, knowing how that process works, I think it is somewhere down the line blamed on a person.  If they would put their garbage in bags before putting it in the can, it wouldn't be loose for the wind to catch and blow into my yard.  Not only do I not enjoy picking up other people's trash, but it's disgusting.  This didn't just start with the new truck system but this is definitely the biggest trash so far.  We've had it all though and trust me, it's no fun picking up old, dirty puppy pads.  At least I tell myself it was from a puppy...

I'm stopping there before I lose my appetite.  Cold pizza, anyone?