a while back I thought

Walmart's store brand cinnamon oatmeal was my favorite and when I couldn't find any I had to get Quaker.  Once I couldn't find Great Value or Quaker I bought a box of HEB's store brand.  I've gone through two boxes of HEB and was at Walmart when I saw they had their Great Value brand of Cinnamon Roll on the shelf.  Instead of going to HEB for one thing, I picked up the box of GV at Walmart.  It was my favorite, after all.  It's not my favorite anymore.  I hereby declare HEB Cinnamon & Spice Instant Oatmeal the best in the land.

It was a busy weekend.  I cooked, I cleaned, we pulled weeds and we made two trips to Houston for church stuff with Paige.  I saw a car on one of those trips but I'm not sure what it was.  It's not that I loved the car but OCD kicks in when I don't know something and I have to find out.  I searched what I remember the car having on it.  I'm pretty sure one emblem was "F class" and the other side was what I thought might be a logo that had an F in it.  The license plate frame was from a dealer that sold Fiat and Maserati.  Searching those things, I learned this:

F Class: a Mercedes model and this car was not a Mercedes.  Now I'm wondering if maybe it was "F Series" which would make me think Ford truck but it was a two door, possibly a hatchback.

F logo: I thought there was a little bit of green next to the F but looking at logos I didn't see that

Plate frame: I searched and there is a dealer in Houston who does sell Fiat, Maserati and Alfa Romeo.  While I knew the logo wasn't Fiat or Maserati, I looked up the Alfa Romeo logo.  Did I see the F next to green correctly?  Was it actually a green squiggle that resembled an F from two car lengths away?

Obsessing and continuing my search just now, I see that it was actually an F Type and it was a green F on the other side.  I couldn't see the large Jaguar logo on the trunk because there had been a big spoiler (is that what they're called?) in the way.  One more reason to get rid of the spoiler.  Anyway, now I'm happy and will stew in the satisfaction of having one more bit of useless information.

I also worked on my Dogwood52 photo challenge and just as I was about to give up on posting the image that I couldn't find, I realized it was in another file.  Awesome.

Week 7- Composition: Fill the frame


I plan to use these flowers again tomorrow for the FMS photo challenge.

I also plan to call to get the yard done today so I need to pick up towels and boards from the yard.  You know, typical dog toys.  One of our conversations from the weekend went like this:

Cosme: Don't we have a weed eater?
Me: No. Maggie ate it.

Now I'm off to get into the swing of spring.