well that didn't go as

planned but it ended up better.  Cosme sent a text asking if I wanted to meet him for lunch.  Then Eric sent a text asking if I wanted to come have lunch.  I got my early things done and left to pick Eric up and we headed out to have lunch with Cosme.  I was trying to get home before the weather hit but that didn't happen.


Instead of staying home though, I went out and did what I needed to do.  Cosme and Eric will be using my car this weekend so I'm stuck with Cosme's.  I decided that I'd rather do my running around in 60 degree weather using my own car in the rain with plenty of room than 30 degree weather in Cosme's little car.  I stopped at Hobby Lobby in Pearland and then the one in LJ and ran into Leasa.  We talked for a little bit while it poured outside.  By the time we walked out, the weather was clearing up.  She got lucky and got in her car and drove away.  Someone parked too close to my driver side so I had to climb over from the passenger side... after a guy tried to hit me up for money (something about drugs and Jesus).  I headed to the next store and then the sun came out.  It was awesome weather after the few scattered showers, I was able to stop by a few more stores, check off a few things from the wedding shopping list and everything stayed DRY.  By the time I got home, the wedding invitations had been delivered.  Today I need to get postage and then I'll spend the weekend stuffing envelopes.  Don't be jealous.

Oh, I do need to get one more thing from Hobby Lobby.  Paper.  I think Cosme's car can handle that haul.