i don't like productions

and 2018, so far, has come out swinging with productions.  My stomach is well aware. 

We have the wedding coming up in April.  I've been trying to work on keeping the nerves calm.  To distract my nerves from the wedding, we have Dodo's funeral this week, the week that was started with a bridal shower.  So yeah, my nerves are working overtime.  What can I say?  It's just the way I operate. 

I was getting ready for the shower yesterday and trying to get two presents wrapped.  I knew I had a little bit of wedding paper but didn't check to see if it was enough.  I made a trip to Walmart for more paper, ribbon and cards.  I came home to wrap and felt like it was all going downhill fast.


I ended up not needing the roll of paper from Walmart.  I found out after I had to throw most of it away after cutting it too short and only having enough for one present.  Yeah, that roll I already had would've wrapped both presents and then some.  I also didn't buy enough ribbon... or the right kind.  I made it work.  I did buy two cards though and they worked fine.

The shower was nice but I got a headache right before we left.  It felt like sinuses but it might've been champagne.  Whatever the cause, I came home and took Benadryl, opened a Coke, took a nap and it was still there.  Cosme went and picked up a pizza (that made me sick).  The food didn't help so I took ibuprofen, put tea bags on my eyes and a washcloth doused with peppermint oil on my forehead.  That was the winning combination.  The headache was gone, as was my pizza.  At that point I was hungry again and just had a bowl of cereal.  I called it a day and went back to bed. 

The end.

Hoping for no headache, no stomach issues and nothing but pleasantries.