it's no wonder my head has had so

much pressure.  The weather has been crazy.  Last week we were bundling up like it's the middle of winter or something.  Yesterday I was wearing flip flops.  I'll be back in flip flops today.

When we were having one of our cold spells either last week or the week before, I heard noise out on the back patio.  It sounded like furniture being moved around.  It was.  Archer was trying to build a shelter again.


 I went to the garage and got a tarp and some twine and fixed a spot for him.  He loved it.


He didn't want to come in and as long as the temp didn't drop too much, I let him stay outside.  It's funny because the reason we started bringing the dogs in at night was for a barkless night of sleep.  When Archer is outside by himself, he doesn't bark at all.

The tent didn't last long because Maggie didn't want it there and every time she was around, it would get torn down.  I figure she knew he liked it out there and wanted him staying inside with here.

Meanwhile, the cats were taking it easy in front of the fireplace.  Nothing says cozy like a good face plant in the the rug.


Now let me just talk a little about getting back into my routine.  I said I was giving myself until Monday and here we are.  It's Monday morning and I'm sitting here with my oatmeal starting my day.  I went for a walk on Saturday, seeing what that would do to me.  It actually gave me energy and I came home and took the Christmas lights down from the trees.  Today I'm going for another walk, just to see.  I'm even going to show up at the chiropractor this morning.  I don't even know how long it's been since I've gone in.  Between being sidetracked and trying to avoid people (not just being antisocial, I'm trying hard to avoid the flu), I know I'm way overdue.

Oh, in my avoidance of people, going out and anything else requiring my attention, I managed to binge watch an Amazon series over the weekend.  It's called The Last Post. 


I liked it.  I'd probably watch a second season if there is one.

7:00.  That means it's time to get out of this chair and get busy and back on track.  Now let's just hope it works.