i went to Brazoria on Monday

to help Mom around the house.  We went to Stewarts for a few things and they even had a lunch special.


Not really.  It's detergent.  I know you aren't supposed to put it in your mouth.  Anyway, we did pick up stuff for sandwiches.  I was so distracted by Mom picking up Bama grape jam that I didn't even realize she bought Skippy peanut butter (her argument was less carbs or something like that).  Either that or when I said they just had to have Welch's and insisted on going back to double check, she must have unloaded the peanut butter from the basket.  Anyway, our goal was to make the house a little more livable for her while it's a construction zone.  Sweeping those kitchen floors was something I'd wanted to do ever since the first time I saw the guys in there working and replacing the den floor.  Watching their boots jump into the dirt and then back on to the floor was totally stressing me out.  I just cringed.  Even though the carpet would be torn out afterwards, seeing their dirty boot prints was really bothering me.  I enjoyed sweeping the kitchen floor.  We got more stuff done but I'm going back today for us to work on more.  Today I might take an ibuprofen before I leave.

I didn't go over there yesterday.  I needed to stay home but I did finish painting all the wands for the wedding.  So that's a plus.

Guess I'll go start on chores and get into the zone.