i'm tired of this cold

weather.  The dogs are spending so much time in the cage.  Archer just wants to be outside.  He loves the cold but I really don't want him freezing.  If I had some kind of a decent spot for him to stay warm out there, I'd let him out more.  I don't so he can't.  I let him out a little after 2:00 this morning for the bathroom and then I couldn't get him back in.  I was watching him and checking periodically to see if he was ready but nope, he wanted to stay out there.  I checked the weather app and I don't remember what the actual temperature was but I do remember the "feels like" was 13.  That's too cold.  I finally got him back in by putting food at the back door and then once he got that close, I pulled the leash out.  That was 3:30.

I'm ready for temps to at least get up to the 40's.  Until then, we have plenty of food and haven't lost electricity like a lot of people in the area have.  (knock on wood)

For now I'll share some of the pictures I took yesterday of ice.




It's not dramatic or anything but I wanted to get pictures and wasn't about to venture off.  So that's what I got.

And here's me trying to stay warm and keep my glasses from fogging up.


I guess it's time for my morning bad-weather-day nap.  I'd hate to miss out and lunchtime will be here before I know it.