so much to do and so little

motivation to do any of it.  I'm tired.  I dropped Cosme off at work this morning.  That was about 2.5 hours in the car.  I'll go pick him up after while.  That'll be at least another 2.5 hours in the car.  I just went to Needville to see Dodo.  That was a little bit in the car.  I'm ready for a nap but I have laundry to do, cleaning to do, envelope stamping to do, painting to do.  I gots the stuff to do. 

Anyway, like I said, I went to the nursing home today.  I did my Dogwood52 photo challenge while I was there.  Dodo was an artist so I feel like she would approve of me working on artistic skills in her room, it's not like I got her in the picture. 

Here's the challenge:

Week 3 - Technical: Full Manual (I did convert it to black and white afterwards because it needed it)

I think I'll also stick this along with my Texas pics.  Scenes from a Texas nursing home.  Maybe I'll add it on there later.



In other, more upbeat news, Samsung wants to make one of Lauren's dogs out to be a drug addict.


Okay, Samsung. 

I think I need to go rest.  I'm tired.  It's getting a little chilly in here too.  Maybe it's because this is the first time in several days I'm not wearing a hoodie with my shirt.  Or maybe it's because I'm not wearing a hoodie and I'm sitting next to a window.  Looks like the couch and a blanket are calling, telling me to hurry before I have to get back in the car.