i went outside this morning and

saw the moon all big and hazy.  I came back in to get my camera.  I wish I could've gotten something better but this is it.




Then the haze started to go away.


I slowed the shutter down for this one.  The light streaks are cars.


Then I came inside.

Now I have a biscuit in the oven because I'm starving.  If I'd thought about this and done it right, I would've put the biscuit in the oven before I went out for pictures.  Oh well, it won't be long. 

I have a little pressure in my head so I'm hoping the Zyrtec, biscuit and caffeine will keep it from coming on stronger.

I'm blaming it on the weather.  Cold, warm, chilly, hot, cold, chilly, warm, cold...

Cosme and I got into a discussion last night on scoring.  I keep trying to tell him how stupid the scoring system is for tennis.  He thinks there's nothing wrong with it.  Whatever.  Who thought of that?  It had to have been somebody looking for the hard way to do something.  Or was it somebody who thought if they made it so stupid, the commoner might feel like they can't understand such a sophisticated game?  The player who wins the most sets of five (or three) wins the match but within those sets, it's the person who is ahead by two games when they get to 6, but within that it's even worse.  Points (I guess that's what they're called) of Love (and why can't zero be 0?  That's what it is.  It's ZERO!), 15, 30, 40 to get to ONE point in the game before you can get to SIX points in the set before you can win best of however many for the match. Game, set, match.  I honestly think they did that to make tennis seem special.  I think it made the original announcer feel cooler when he said "30, Love" versus "one point for Bob".  So it was probably made up by somebody who just liked to hear himself talk and needed to feel better than the regular person who had common sense.  It's totally stupid.  It's like Inception, a point within a point within a point.  My idea is so much better.  The first person to 50 wins, just flat out points.  Simple.

Now my head has more pressure.  I'm stopping while I'm ahead.

Tomorrow: Football.  not really