there are days

like Tuesday, days where I spray painted a pot and put flowers and herbs in it.

Then there are days like today, days where I have a bad headache and don't want to focus on anything.  Today's one of those days where I have to have Archer at the vet at 10:45 and then be at the church at 1:00 but I wish I could only pick one place to be and I would if I hadn't had to get a sub for the church for the last two Thursdays or even better, I'd cancel everything but Archer needs his heart worm/flea meds as well.  It's one of those days where I'm not motivated to do anything except sit here and write a few run-on sentences while I'm waiting for ibuprofen to kick in and consider taking something sinus related, hoping that might do the trick.  It's one of those days where I knew I should eat something because food always helps a headache but nothing sounded good so I ate a bowl of cereal and now I'm realizing I ate too much cereal and I just want to keep it down.  For now I'm going to try to get the few things done around here that I can while trying to fix this headache and get presentable enough to leave the house.  (sigh.)