it has been

raining all day.  It wasn't like this when I was stuck at home last week.  No, it was pretty most of the time.  I've had the car back for a little over 24 hours.  It's been raining (off and on) for a little over 24 hours.  We had a little break earlier but now it's pouring again.  Luckily I stopped at the store during that break and bought ingredients for dinner and dog food.  Unfortunately, the dog food is still in my trunk.  Oops.

I went to Brazoria this morning and on my way home I saw a field that is waiting to have portraits made in it.  So, whoever gets there when the rain lets up and before it's mowed, lucky you.  Here it is but the cell phone pic really doesn't do much for it.  There is so much more yellow than what the pic shows.

Ever have those days where people just get on your nerves?  I do but I'm too nice to do anything about it.  I know, "Melanie, why don't you just block those people or unfriend those people so you don't have to be reminded of what arseholes they are?"  Because.  That would be rude to delete or unfriend and I just don't have the heart.  So instead of turning my back on those people, I stick around and put up with it.  I really need to get over that.  But I probably never will.  Although, I find myself less tolerant of BS and self-centered people more and more so who knows.  Maybe one day I'll snap.  Cosme would often tell me I just need to say "no more mr. nice guy".  I could never say it without laughing.  He gave up.  Instead of being mean, I'll probably just keep coming back to this blog and complaining about having to deal with people who get on my nerves.  (You're welcome.)