and there went

Christmas and New Year.  Time to start again.  New year, same me.

Last night was a little rough.  I woke up around 1:30 with a really bad stomach ache.  This was higher than normal, like an actual stomach ache and not an abdomen ache.  My stomach felt sore, like I'd imagine what someone felt like after doing a lot of exercises.  I hope it passes because I have an 8 week follow-up tomorrow and I'd hate to reschedule.  I think I'll take it easy as far as my stomach goes today.  I might even try to work a bottle of water in somewhere.  My plan for the upcoming weekend is to move Mom's baby dresser in from the garage to Eric's room.  I need to get it cleaned up and situated because I have nowhere to put baby stuff and my babysitting gig starts next week.  In order for all that to get done, I need to be released.

I asked for some items from Costco for Christmas and people didn't really understand why.  I don't like going to the closest Costco and plus, I don't even have a membership.  Anyway, Lauren stocked me up on paper towels, butt wipes, and gloves.  I've been going through gloves like crazy since Sunday.  So, who's laughing now?  Definitely not me.



I was cutting apples to put in chicken salad and somehow the knife managed to miss the apple and get my finger.  It cut through my fingernail about halfway down and I was seriously so overwhelmed with not only the blood and pain, but the thought of what just happened that I really felt lightheaded.  I ended up taking a long nap later.  So, as I do things around the house feeling like Michael Jackson with my gloved left hand, I'm so happy I asked for gloves.

Enough of that.  I can't handle it.

I ordered Little E some Converse and they are WAY TOO CUTE.


I think her actual size came out to 1.5 but I got a 2 so they'll last a little longer.  I also saw these.



They were on clearance, making me assume they'll never come back, so I had to get a pair of those too.  The smallest size they had was 4 but I got them anyway.  The price was good and she can grow into them.

I was about to go into another story but I think I'll save it for tomorrow.

Until then,
the gloved one