i've been sitting here working

on a to-do list as well as making some changes on the Grandmothers' Recipe blog.  I noticed the background I'd applied way back wasn't really working so great anymore.  I went with one Blogger offered and made a few color and font changes.  Done.  Next I should probably work on adding pictures and making the ones I have better.

As for the to-do list, I'm just trying to figure out what all else I need to get and when I'm going to get it.  I have more presents to get. I also have food I need to go get.  Oh, but in order to get all the food, I need a list of what all I plan on making.  This is SO my thing.

Those fuel points I didn't get from Kroger?  They emailed me back saying they needed a few bits of info from my receipt.  That was the 18th and I replied immediately.  I still haven't heard back so I'm calling today.  I have more gift cards to buy and I'm not playing around.

The dogs are sitting in their cage by the bar right now.  Why?  Because they're weird.  I let them out earlier and after breakfast and bathroom, they wanted back in.  Whatever.  It's not hurting anything.

Okay.  I feel a little motivation starting to kick in.  I need to take advantage of it.  I also need to see if I'm expecting any deliveries today.  Oh yeah, all that wrapping I wanted to do?  I got to do it and I cut my finger in the process.  It's all back to Even Steven.