i went to dollar tree

yesterday and got some little ornaments to add to the new trees by the door.


They're cheap and plastic.  The tree can fall over and if the ornaments were to break, it's no great loss.   Same thing goes for if the weather starts to ruin them.  I can just buy more later. While I am working on sprucing up the trees, the cords are still just like "BOOM, here we are".  I guess it might help if one weren't striped like a candy cane.  But I guess it does kind of match the rug.


Sheesh.  I REALLY need to clean the door.  I'm sure repainting is due but man, give me a break.  I'm hoping it just looks worse in the picture... but I doubt it.  It does look pretty rough in person too.  Let's face it.  We need a new door.  I hope I can get through the day with the will power to not drag out the pressure washer.  I really don't see what it would hurt though.  Maybe.

I also added some red mesh I had in the garage.  I just stuffed it in the base.  Does it help?  Should I take it out?


The wreath has so much red and no gold so I figured I could fill the empty base with it.  Here it is when I step back.


Does it need more?  Did I do it right?  I just don't know.  I think I might have an idea about the cord situation though.  I'll look into it today.  You know what?  The more I look at the garland, the more I think I need red ribbon with gold instead of gold ribbon with red.  I'll have to start a list of things to buy at the end of the season for next year.

I'm tired.  I dozed off last night watching tv and when I woke up, I felt so well rested.  Wonderful.  I ended up going back to sleep at 2:45.  Today I might take advantage of recovery mode.  Rest sounds good right now but I'll give it some time.  I've got plenty I'd like to do first.  Being this tired might be the only thing stopping me from pulling out the pressure washer.

One thing I need before anything?  Breakfast.  One thing I'm not in the mood for?  Breakfast.  I think I'll make some chicken nuggets and fries instead.  Ugh.  I'm tired.  I won't let it stop me right now though.  I've got to stick to getting back into my routine.  I've got to get started early to keep me motivated.

Okay, I'm doing this.  (yawn)