the new episodes of

Vikings started back up on The History Channel on November 28.  We were excited.  While at my doctor appointment on the 28th I kept reminding myself that as much as I didn't want to be there, at least I had Vikings to look forward to.  When the time came, we didn't get around to watching.  No biggie but then it hit me that we'd never watched directly from tv, it was always Amazon Prime.  That meant I didn't have a dvr set.  That meant the November 28th premier wasn't recorded.  I set the dvr and saw that while we'd catch every other episode, the first one for the second half of season 5 wouldn't air again.  Great.  We were stuck.  We couldn't continue without season 5, episode 11.  That went on for a couple of weeks while I accepted the fact that we would have to catch up online later.

A couple of days ago I checked the History Channel app on my iPad just to see if that episode might be up even though I knew it wasn't on Amazon.  There it was.  I told Cosme.  He wasn't thrilled about watching it on an iPad but I reminded him of our Amazon Fire Stick and there you go.

Last night we caught up on the Fire Stick via The History Channel app.


We were not disappointed.  I need more ASAP.  Cosme woke up this morning still analyzing with predictions about that final scene.  I can't wait for next Wednesday.