last Tuesday it hit me that

Christmas was only two weeks away.  That was a week ago.  Christmas is one week away.
ONE WEEK.

I did get things ordered and now I'm working on the rest of my list.  There are a few gifts that have me stumped but I think it'll all be things I can buy locally and not have to order.  I wish I had everything here because I'm in the mood to wrap presents.  At least I'll have one arriving today.  I think the other things arriving today are stocking stuffers.

For now though, I'm a little irked.  I had a plan.  I needed some things from Amazon.  I went to Kroger to buy Amazon gift cards so I could get double fuel points.  I came home to order the things from Amazon through Ebates so I could get cash back on certain purchases.  I was just about to throw my Kroger receipt away but first I wanted to make sure I got double fuel points.  I didn't get ANY fuel points, not one.  I looked up my card's account and that purchase doesn't even show up.  Thinking back, I don't even remember if he asked for my Kroger card so I could get any points.  There was an issue with one of the cards so I had to go back and get another.  I'm wondering if that caused a distraction.  Anyway, I emailed Kroger this morning.  If I don't hear anything back, I'll head down to the store with my receipt and used gift cards.  Seriously, that was over 600 fuel points.  Heck, that was 1200 fuel points.  That's $1 off a gallon with fuel points leftover to go towards another fill up.  I for sure want my fuel points.

Okay, I'm creating scenarios in my head now.  Time to sip on this Coke and simmer down.  Perhaps a blueberry muffin will help.  I have two packets of mix that need to be baked.  I should probably make those.

I should probably get busy on other things too because ONE WEEK.