i think i did too

much yesterday.  I was worn out last night.  I took two Tylenol and fell asleep pretty early.  Or, is that how every day is supposed to end?

Remember the time I called someone to come fix what was bound to be faulty wiring and it ended up I just needed new light bulbs?  I'm sitting under one of those fixtures now.  I left the bulb in that he put in until I make it to Lowe's to get more.  I think the wattage on this one is sun.  It's SO bright, TOO bright.  I probably won't make it over to Lake Jackson today so I guess I'll just sit here and work on my tan.

It was brought to my attention yesterday that Christmas is two weeks away, yesterday.  I didn't realize that.  I mean I knew we were in December and Christmas was definitely close but two weeks away just wasn't registering.  Half the presents wrapped under the tree aren't even from us.  I need to get busy busier.  I've been working on lists but wow, I've got some shopping to do.

I am five weeks post hysterectomy today.  My doctor called yesterday to let me know the official lab results from the fibroids came back and while they did look weird, they were fine and just degenerating like she thought.  (That doesn't mean they were going away, it just means their blood supply was cut off and they were dying and changing consistency.)  So now I have one less thing to worry about.  Well, I wasn't worried about the fibroids but now I can claim to have one less thing to worry about, focusing all my extra energy on shopping.

Amazon, here I come.