ups delivered my

package last night.

I got two of these.


I was hurrying to get them set up in the dark and they still need work.


They need a little more fluffing.  I'm also not happy with all the cords showing.  I don't know though.  I mean it's not like anybody will be surprised to see that all the lights are plugged in since they are on.  (It might look magical but that's where the magic ends.)  I also think there needs to be something in the pot as a filler.  It looks so stark.  I'm also wondering if the trees need red bulbs to tie in all the red on the wreath.

Oh, how I'd love to clean the porch.  One day soon I'll be cleared to sweep but until then, I notice everything that needs sweeping and it's driving me nuts.

Speaking of recovery, while I'm still taking it easy, I'm managing to work on my routine.  (This blog, for starters)  I've been doing more and it's an awesome feeling.  When I woke up this morning I thought about what all I can get done today.  It hit me that one day soon, probably not long after being released, I'll think back to being in bed with limited activities and miss it.  Oh, I did add more lights to the tree yesterday.  It wasn't fun but once I finished, I stepped back to look and was glad I did it.  I'll get a picture of it today and hope I don't jinx anything, causing more lights to go out.

Time to make the bed.

TCB and loving it.