i ordered a rocking

chair the other day and I got the email that it shipped.  It's not some exclusive piece of furniture, just something I found on Amazon.  I had been thinking about it and then I saw this picture of the version of it in wheat.


Don't really click image to open expanded view.  That's part of the screen shot.

See that pillow?  We have that pillow in the living room.  I took it as a sign and decided that was the chair I needed.  I didn't get wheat though, I got grey.  I hope they didn't only pair that pillow with the wheat chair because it doesn't match the grey one.  Maybe it was a sign that I shouldn't get the grey (the one I was already looking at) but the wheat instead.  Oh well, it's too late now.  Besides, I like the grey.  I didn't want to go with anything that was too similar to the couch because I didn't want anyone thinking "bless her heart, she tried to match but it just doesn't work".  Not that I think anyone who actually visits would think that but you never know.  I think I'll need to play musical chairs tables though.  I plan on putting it next to the printed chair so they'll probably need a table between them.  It's a good thing I have a few extra tables sitting around.  I'll post a finished picture when it gets here.  I know everyone is just as excited as I am.  Don't fret.  It should be here between Friday and Tuesday so we don't have too long to wait.  Only a few days of being on pins and needles.  We'll be fine.