is it time to go back

to bed yet?  I know it's 6:00 in the morning but I need more rest.  I need more Icy Hot.

I got Mom's baby dresser to the middle of the garage yesterday and started cleaning it.  I actually didn't even do that part all on my own.  I did do all the cleaning though.


I washed it down with Clorox and water and then sanded the insides a little.  Today I'll wash it down with Clorox and water again and let it sit in the sun, assuming we have sun.  I'll watch the weather report to plan a little better.  Ah, the perfect excuse to go get back in bed.  I think I'll take some ibuprofen too.

I. AM. SORE.

My back hurts.  My neck hurts.  My hand hurts.  Sometimes TCB can suck but I really like it when it's done.  I hope I'll have pictures of a completed and filled dresser to share tomorrow.  I hope we have some sunny weather.  I'm hope I'm not too sore to finish.