i got so busy yesterday I

didn't stop to post.  At 7:00 yesterday morning, instead of eating breakfast and writing a post, I had already folded one load of laundry, started another, and was outside taking Christmas lights off the trees.  I didn't finish the lights because I needed the ladder and didn't feel like going to get it.  Speaking of ladders, the new one I got for Christmas is pretty cool.  It's a little heavy but it's cool.  The part I like most about it is that I adjusted it to 8' and climbed up to remove everything from the Christmas tree with no problem.  It wasn't shaky or anything.  It was nice.  Anyway, I'll  probably finish the outside lights tomorrow.  Instead of finishing yesterday, I came in to get cleaned up and run errands.  I went to Aldi, HEB, Tractor Supply, and Kroger.  I loaded up on groceries and guess what we had for dinner.  Really, guess.

Chicken Express.

I was going to make something but dang, I was tired.  It was a busy day.

I decided to try a new recipe.  It's Italian Ricotta Cookies and I found it on Pinterest.


I've seen them around on different sites but finally decided to try them.  They were different.  Cosme liked them.  I'm still on the fence.  I think it's just that they weren't what I was expecting.  I had a sweetie in mind and these weren't anything like sweeties.  These are soft, like cake cookies and aren't very sweet at all.  I didn't make all of them and still ran out of glaze.  Maybe I should've made the glaze more like icing, you know, like on sweeties.  I don't know.  I repeat, I'm still on the fence.  We'll see how they are today, now that they've had plenty of time to set up.

I'm going to try to TCB today.  I have things I want to get done around the house and I'm starting to feel my motivation kicking in.  There are a couple of things I'd really like to get done so we'll see.  Hopefully it'll end better than yesterday with me stopping to put it off for a couple of days.

Hopefully.