I made a new dessert

I found HERE on Pinterest.  It's Heath Bar Crunch Cookie Bars.  I have a few bags of Heath baking bits and I've really been wanting to use them.  I thought about oatmeal cookies with Heath bits but I HATE making cookies.  Cookies are such a commitment.  If you can avoid dedicating all that time, then why not?


I like these.  I wish I could taste more Heath but I guess if I wanted to taste more, I should be buying and eating a Heath bar instead of baking bits.  I will definitely make these again.  I also pinned another recipe for something similar but it called for oatmeal.  I'll probably try those soon.

In other news, 2019 is starting to look like the year I'm turning into Mom.  When did I slice my finger?  Two weeks ago?  Yesterday I slammed a different finger in the dryer door.  I also stubbed my big toe on my right foot... twice.  I have no problem picking up traits from Mom, but this is one I'd rather do without.

I'm going to get started on today's chores before the baby gets here.  I'm thinking I should get a jumpstart on childproofing the house for her... and Mom... and me.