i talk trash on Archer being

a scaredy cat but let's face it, I'm the biggest one of all and I always have been.  I took Maggie to Brazoria with me last night to find out why the lights weren't on.  That was a good call.  It wasn't necessary but it was still a good call.  She was so calm the entire way and after all the escaping I've been putting up with lately, it was a much appreciated change.  It was pretty awesome.  We got there and Maggie was in hunter mode, ready to kill any and all critters.  And yes, I wore a hat.  My head was cold.

She's ready to kill with kindness.

She didn't find anything but she sniffed everything.  Cosme said Archer cried the whole time we were gone.  When we got back, I put Archer on the leash and took him out to the front yard to pee and not feel left out.  Once back in the cage, I hope they didn't swap stories or that outing to the front yard wasn't going to seem so great after all.

I think I need some oils on my neck.  I have an ache from my neck to the top of my back and shoulders.  I might just use the heating pad while Little E's sleeping.  Those oils though have really been helping out.  Cosme's been stuffy and sniffling and peppermint in the diffuser has helped the most.

I also already finished meatballs for dinner.  I pulled them out of the oven at 7:45 this morning.


I would say that's bragging about me being so ahead of everything but since I had planned on us having them last night, it's really not saying much.  I've already sampled them, you know, to check for doneness.  They're simmering in sauce now.  I should probably sample that too.  I think that's a good idea.  Right after that, I'm pulling out the heating pad.