look at this, will

you just LOOK AT THIS?

I'm on the iMac.

This is a bird I was watching a few days ago and took pictures with my camera.


I contacted Adobe and they sent me another link to install on this computer.  I'm back in business.  I'm in a quiet corner of the house and not in the middle of the kitchen but who knows, I might get used to that.  I don't have a window beside me but I do have one behind me.  I also have a ceiling fan above me.

I had decided a while back that I was done with Apple.  I knew when the day came for my Macbook to crap out, I wouldn't get another one.  One of the reasons was that mine is a 17" and I think the largest they have now is 15".  This iMac is 27".  There is no way I'm going smaller than a 17" now.  This is kind of awesome… just don't remind me that this computer is older than my laptop.

Okay.  Time for lunch.  I just had to get on and get back with the program.