i had so much to

do on Friday.  It was the start of Memorial Day weekend and we needed groceries BAD.  It was also the first day of getting double fuel points at Kroger.  Needless to say, I was trying to get EVERYTHING done before the stores got crowded.  I got most of what we needed but after shopping and unloading, I needed a quick trip to the chiropractor.

Since I didn't get on the computer, I didn't share the b&w from Thursday.

I had gone to WC and made a stop at the cemetery because I had my camera.  Also, since Memorial Day was a few days away, the flags were out.  1911-1996.  My great-grandfather clearly didn't die while serving in WWII but he served so he had a flag.  I took a picture of his grave.


Back to Friday.  After all the running around I did, I was ready to crash.  When 6:00 rolled around I was already in my pajamas but once 7:00 rolled around, I realized I forgot to stop at Tractor Supply for cat food.  I got dressed and hurried over there.  Once I walked in the door my nose started itching.  When I got home, I could still feel allergy junk lingering so I took a Benadryl and put my pajamas back on.  I was out for the night.


I was trying to get my Instagram challenge done on Saturday when I saw these remains in the flower bed.  I took his picture.


On Sunday we drove out to Cypress for the day.  There was swimming, drinking, and eating.  Most of us had too much of one or the other.  Mine was swimming (floating).


I'm not too bad but it's the first time I'd been out in the sun this year so I knew I'd take a hit.


Sitting on leather furniture isn't the most pleasant feeling so I stayed on the sheets a lot yesterday.  Taking a break from the leather at one point, I got up to take a picture.  I got Lucille using the door as her scratching post.


For the most part, that was the weekend.  I had buttermilk that needed to be used so I made another batch of those pancakes from last week and added to the freezer supply.  Now I need to get showered, aloe'd up and dressed so I can hit up HEB.  I also need to make more tea after already making two pitchers on Saturday.  The tea consumption around here is seriously crazy.  Oh, I also need to take a b&w picture for my project.  So far so good… knock on wood.