for a few minutes, it got a little

rough this morning.  I'm always super sensitive to smells.  I just did the litter box and it almost didn't end well.  I'm recovering right now. 

I was looking online over the weekend, thinking of all the things I could ask for when my birthday rolls around.  It all started because of Pinterest and pergolas.  Anyway, I ended up at this grill somehow, not that I want or need it.  A grill with wifi.  How have any of us managed all this time?

I guess they took hotspot to an all new level.


We also ran out of dog food on Saturday.  I didn't make it to the store because I had other things going on, like cleaning and Vikings.  They were fed for the day so I decided I'd go Sunday morning for food.  We let them outside before heading to Kroger.  This is how our dogs let us know we failed them.


They expect breakfast as soon as they go out and if they don't get it, they lay there staring at the bowl until we get the message... or until food magically appears.  We got the message.

I felt like drawing or something along those lines the other day.  In junior high, when we first learned contour lines and how to draw our hand, it became a goto for me.  Can't think of anything to draw?  Draw your hand.  That's what I did.  Oh, then I added my stick of charcoal on the page so my drawn hand could hold it.  It's not awesome or anything and I've done it plenty of times but it led to a mess and that led to me getting my camera out.


I haven't looked at the pictures yet but maybe I'll pull them up today and share tomorrow.  I don't know.  There wasn't anything awesome there either, just me wanting to do something. 

We've also started the first half of the fifth season of Vikings.  After this we'll be caught up.  This show is seriously good.   We were about to head to bed last night but we had to see how a situation played out.  We ended up watching the whole next episode.  We turned everything off in the living room and watched a little more in the bedroom.  I don't even know when the rest of the season comes out.  I guess I need to look that up so I can stay on top of things.

Now I've got to go turn my water off.  I'm determined to get the grass looking good again.  I really think it was the snow we got.  I noticed there are quite a few yards that normally look perfect and this year they all seem a little off.  Glad it's not just us.

I think I might go finish that oatmeal I started before doing the litter box.  Toast might be a better option.