I was cleaning out some

pictures from my phone.  Here are a few of the things I don't think I ever shared.

I was looking at ladders online.  I think I found one I want at Harbor Freight.  It's that one that folds and extends and does different things.  Giant something or something Giant, I think.  Anyway, I found a good price on it there.  I took a closer look at the product's picture.


I am definitely no handyman but this picture bugs me.  Where is the paint on his roller?  The only paint I see on his tray looks white?  Is that even paint?  Is it a liner?  If it's a liner, then where's the paint?  Why is he wearing safety glasses?


Speaking of bugs.  I was taking a break on the bed.  I was lying there and reached for my iPad when I noticed this cicada by my head.


I squealed and quickly got up.


This was one of the mushrooms I swung at in the backyard.



We went for bbq one day and for some reason my brain added the word "weed" in there.



I read "We're smokin' weed in Texas"... okay?

I had to polish some silver and decided the job could be easier.  I went to Walmart and picked up some TarnX to use instead of the cream I already had.


OH. GOOD. GRIEF.  That was the WORST smelling stuff EVER.  It was like a mix of tar, sulphur and dog mess.  I opened windows, lit candles, started peppermint in the diffuser, and then I put it under the sink and started scrubbing a little harder with the cream.

That's a few of the things that have been going on while I haven't been posting.  Tomorrow I'll share a few pictures of the dogs that I found.