i miss my

MacBook.  I just had a really hard time getting this computer to start up where I needed it to start.  Maybe that's an operating system?  That sounds good.  I have a feeling it's because the electricity went out for a few minutes yesterday.  Anyway, I needed it to start up in a certain operating system and it took a while.  Whatever.  I'm back up and running and using this one until it craps out.  Before I focus on computers though, my next upgrade will need to be a phone.  Mine is getting a little sluggish.  I guess that's expected since I will have had it for two years next month.  I'll probably go in and upgrade in November.  I really do miss iPhone but the two most important things to me on my phone are the camera and memory.  Samsung beats Apple in those two categories (in my opinion) so I'll stick with Samsung.  Oh, then there's also the wireless earbuds.  I'd lose those things within the first hour.

Today was the day my surgery was originally scheduled.  I would be fasting right now and would need to leave in two hours.  Instead, I just ate peanut butter toast and will pick up Paige and Ellie in a bit and go to Madeline's.

This is weird.  I just got a popup notice from Pinterest letting me know that someone saved one of my pins.


The notice isn't weird but the person's name, ABriana Brandt.  Although ABriana is unusual, it's the Brandt part that's odd, in case it wasn't clear.

I need to go finish some laundry and dishes so I can get ready to go to WC.  That sounds like so much more fun than having surgery.