i think i might be

a little more prepared for the weather today.  There was a reason I wasn't feeling it yesterday, sinus and allergies.  I didn't feel like making breakfast when I got up from the computer and went to lie down instead.  That tea I made?  It came right back up.  After I lost my morning tea, I rested for a few minutes and then came into the kitchen for a little breakfast.  That helped.  What also helped was putting on my hoodie and warm, cozy house shoes.  This morning when I took the dogs out, I was ready.  I'm feeling so much better this morning.  It's also a little earlier than when I normally take them out (I usually wait for the sun to come up).  I didn't want to sit there under the bright patio lights so I just turned on the string lights, turned off the patio lights, dressed accordingly and chilled on my iPad.


The only thing missing was hot chocolate... and socks.

There is one thing that sucks about this morning.  I have to go to the store.  I pulled out my red beans and rice recipe last night and realized I didn't buy any sausage.  I have the bacon and ham hocks but no sausage.  What was I thinking?  Simple.  I wasn't.  I have my bacon cooking now and as soon as that's ready, I'll change clothes and head to the store.  On a positive note, I'll have a bacon sandwich for breakfast.  Things are already looking up.