when I was cleaning out

my phone pics yesterday, I found these of the dogs.  I don't think I've shared any of them but then again, maybe I have.

Here's Archer wanting to check out the mosquito coil.


Here's Maggie with her arm around Archer.


Something was going on out in the street in front of the neighbor's house.  It was so interesting, but probably not as interesting as the dogs thought it was.  I guess if it had been, I would've gotten a picture of whatever was going on instead of the dogs looking at it.  Also, remember back when Archer was the smaller dog and could walk under Maggie?  


 Here's Archer using Maggie as, I don't know, not quite a pillow.  It's a good thing she's not a gassy dog.


The dogs came inside and got in the cage.  Well, Archer got in the cage.  I don't know what was up with Maggie.  Did she think she was in the cage?



She stayed there like everything was normal, looking around like she was waiting for me to close the door.  Was she pretending to be in the cage so I'd shut it and forget about her?


Side note: There have been a few times when I've let them in the cage and walked away, clearly not thinking, without shutting the door.  One time I was in the laundry room and heard crazy breathing.  I turned around and saw a dog standing there.  I screamed.

Yesterday I did my post then went on with my old routine of feeding the dogs, starting laundry, washing dishes, starting dinner in the crockpot, etc.  That was the first time I'd done that in a while.  I've been blaming my lack of motivation on being worried and only having surgery on the brain but there was one thing different about yesterday than most of the days we've had lately.  It didn't rain.  Maybe it's a little bit of everything making me draggy, weather and worry.  Or, maybe I'm just looking for an excuse to slack off...

Speaking of getting back into my routine, I've actually done some cooking in the last few days and need to share the recipes here.  It's things I've made before but like I've said, I need easy access.  I guess I'll check today to make sure they're not already up.  I just assumed they weren't.  I could do it now but oatmeal and toast are calling.  I need breakfast.  I'm outta here.