a while back

Eric made a trip up to see Lauren and they went to Dolly Python, a shop in Dallas.  I asked him to get an old camera for me while they were there and he did.  This camera also had a roll of film left in it.  I finished off the roll and sent it in for developing.  Here's what we got.




Looks like a family road trip and they definitely went to the continental divide.  The pictures aren't very clear but a few of the faces can be made out.  Were they from the DFW area?  Did the camera just end up there?  Who knows but I'll more than likely share what there is on Facebook and Instagram, just to see if they can get around.

Speaking of not very clear, I also sent in a roll from my Diana f+.  Here are a couple.

Double exposure but I don't really remember what/where.


Looks like I should keep working on that and today might be a good day.  I think I also might need to start carrying a notebook.  I'll probably look more like Jimmy Olsen or a tourist than anything.  I'll have to write down everything I take pictures of.  While I'm at it, I'll need to keep up with what kind of film is in there.  It seems like there would be an easier way.  This film stuff is difficult to keep up with.  Sure would be nice if cameras went digital or something.