i denied having an

issue yesterday.  Remember, the issue about staying home and keeping to myself?  Fine.  I know that the first step is admitting you have a problem.  Or maybe admitting your problem is the step after denial?  Is denial a step?  It seems like denial would be part of the problem and no way part of the solution so the road to a solution requires a step.  Said step would clearly be acknowledging the problem.  Maybe that first step is admitting you have a problem.  If it's not, it should be.  I do know they're both involved when people have problems.  Anyway, something happened yesterday and I won't dare post it here because I would be totally embarrassed and ashamed if word got around.  Right now only two people know what I did, Cosme and Lauren.  I laughed at myself because I was just talking about it here yesterday and a couple of hours later, I proved my point.  I can't post it here, not knowing if this post will ever be seen by (doubt it) or repeated to (highly unlikely but not impossible) a certain someone.  I would go into full blown panic mode if that happened.  I don't like being rude or hurting feelings but I still gotta be me.  So this situation happened in slow motion.  The pieces, clues and realization just clicked together one by one in my head.  Three words: fight or flight.  I don't care if some people know, I just can't post it here.  If you were to ask Cosme or Lauren, they wouldn't think it's a big deal but I do because 1) this totally relates to what I talked about yesterday and 2) I'm nice and they're both... well... not as nice as me.  Not that they aren't nice but have you been around the three of us?  I'd win that contest.  I'm not saying landslide but... yeah, pretty much.

So I went on this outing yesterday.  I went to HEB for a few things and found some really cute shopping bags.  I bought them.


Halloween is coming.

I also picked up some of their praline pecans from the bulk aisle and some apple slices for us to try out.  I guess they're dried apple slices but they have cinnamon on them.  I almost couldn't eat them because of a flashback of a bad headache/nausea episode brought on by cinnamon oil but I powered through it and ate the apple and liked it.

Afterwards I went to Target to find a Fry Daddy.  That was my second store to hit and my second time to not find it.  They don't even have a spot for it on the shelf.  Amazon, here I come.

Yesterday I had the dogs inside, expecting the yard crew.  I looked over because Maggie was starting to bark in her sleep (she always has crazy dreams with twitching, moving and barking) but Archer was just chilling.  I had to get a picture because of those teeth.


It's a terrible picture because it was dark over there and I had to zoom in but again, those teeth.  Who doesn't love a good picture of a dog resting his face with teeth showing?  Or, who doesn't love a bad quality picture of a dog resting his face with teeth showing?  Maggie eventually woke up and when the yard crew had the blower going outside, she sat and stared at me like I was making her miss out on the best chase ever.  I still didn't let them out.  Oh, I hear the yard looks good.  I haven't gone out to see it.  No, it's not because I'm a hermit and need to stay inside after a day like yesterday.  Or maybe it is and I'm back to denial.