i made another trip to

Lake Jackson yesterday.  That trip was another stop at HEB to get some bags for Lauren and then I had to pick up a couple of ink pads from Hobby Lobby.  While in Hobby Lobby, I checked out the Christmas ornaments.  New year means new ornaments for everyone.  They have so many it's almost too much to pick from.  Then I started wondering which ones we already have.  It'd be nice if they'd retire the designs so I don't have the option to duplicate.  I don't even know how many cameras, airplanes and video game controllers we already have.  So yesterday I was looking everything over.  I didn't buy any but saw some cute ones.

With all the drama in the neighborhood lately, I thought about this one.


A few months ago I would've considered this one.  I guess I could still get it, to represent my 8%.


I liked this one because I've never been one to turn down a peanut butter and jelly sandwich.


I don't ever remember turning down bacon either.


I guess I'll wait closer to Christmas, maybe after I've decorated the tree so I can make sure I don't have any repeat ornaments.  They'll also be nice and picked over by that time so it should make the decision making process so much easier.  I just finished a breakfast taco not too long ago and I really can't look at that bacon ornament right now.

I think it's time for a Coke.  I've already cleaned shrimp for tonight and made taco meat for tomorrow (trying to get all the stinky stuff out in the garbage) but now I need to take care of those two softened sticks of butter so I can make a batch of sweeties.  Oh, that's about 7 dozen.  Maybe I'll drink the Coke and take a break first.  Those sweeties cookies are good but they sure are a lot of work.

Okay.  I need to get busy before I lose all motivation.