something happened last

night and without going overboard with the TMI, I'll just say I had an upset stomach.  I baked a chicken and macaroni and cheese for dinner.  After dinner a had a small slice of cake.  A little later I started having stomach issues.  I'm hoping it doesn't have anything to do with the cake and thinking maybe it was just time for my stomach to have one of its spells (which it does every once in a while).  Just to try to rule out the cake, I'm having some for breakfast.  If my stomach freaks out again, I'll cry.  If it doesn't freak out, I'll celebrate with more cake.

Speaking of trying to take care of myself, after the last sinus stuff I had that totally wore me down and left me without any energy, I started taking vitamins.  My problem with vitamins is, other than not being consistent with them, I can't swallow a bunch of pills.  I can do three max.  I'm not talking about at a time, I just have an issue after so many pills.  If not by the third one, I'm definitely gagging the fourth one up.  So, when I went to find a vitamin to help me with my energy, I found B12 candy gummies.  Now gummies, I can definitely do that. 


 These vitamins are delicious and I wouldn't mind taking more than two a day (when I remember to take them).  Last week I read about Omega something-or-other.  I know the article said to make sure to get plenty of fish in your diet and since I hate fish, I don't get any.  I think maybe it was skin related?  Whatever, I stopped and checked out the different varieties and then I saw them.  Gummies.


So I bought some.


They're not as good as the B12.  I surely don't want more than the daily two.  Yuck.

Then I thought about it.  If the Omega something-or-other helps make up for fish in your diet, what exactly can be in these not delicious candies gummies?


Oh.  That totally makes sense.  I see now how they can be good for you but disgusting as well.  They don't taste like a filet-o-fish or anything but they're not near as good as candy.  That's what I was looking for, candy vitamins.  Looks like I'll either buy a pill or not worry about taking them.

In more delicious news, it's been a few minutes since I've had the cake and my stomach seems to be doing fine (knock on wood).  Time to celebrate!  Cake, anyone?