our church bazaar

is coming up and I ordered a print to donate to the silent auction.  It's coming from a company I've never ordered from before and it's something different for me.  The image will be on slats.  Here's the example of it from the website.


I sure hope it turns out okay.  The bazaar is the 8th and my print is expected to be delivered on the 4th.  If it gets here in time, then I'll just worry about whether or not anybody wants it.  I know there are a lot of Aggies and I really don't see them wanting this print, unless they just have a thing for cows.  I guess they could remove the top slat and have it fit into that whole "saw 'em off" thing.

That's about all I've got going on.  I spent a lot of time with a sore back over the weekend while trying to get envelopes addressed.  Today I'm hoping the roofing guy that I thought said he'd come Saturday shows up.  If not, no biggie.  I've got another guy's number.  I also have the yard and flower beds being taken care of today or tomorrow.  Not that I sit out in the yard all the time but I sure do like a cleaned up yard, especially when the flower beds are done.  I have a leftover chicken in the fridge that needs to be turned into chicken salad so the carcass can go out in today's trash.  I could go on but I'm sure everything I've mentioned so far has everyone on the edge of their seats.  I know I am...  I even thought about making some bread today.  Oh, a cliffhanger!  Will she or won't she?  Stay tuned and find out tomorrow.  One thing is for sure in the cards and is already happening.  The dogs have some kind of critter trapped in the tree.  While they are in the process of losing their crap over it, I'm about to lose my crap over all the barking.  Time for some music while I start cleaning.  Oh, bet nobody saw that one coming.