it's sunday but

I figured I'd do a post since the last one was a week ago tomorrow.  I could make it a solid week and wait until tomorrow but tomorrow's a holiday and I kind of feel like it so I'm doing it now.  So, there.

Eric had dinner at a friend's house the other night and told me about this awesome cheese his friend's mom put on the grill and ever since then, I've been craving cheese.  I haven't had any and the more I think about it, the worse the craving gets.  I'd love a big hunk of rat cheese right now.  Maybe I need to make a trip to the store.  Maybe in a little bit.  Or a few minutes.  It depends on how much longer I can stand it.

Yesterday we moved Eric up to the city.  I went to the top of the parking garage and wanted to check out the view.  Like nobody saw that one coming.


He's in a really convenient location.  A funny thing happened yesterday though.  Cosme and I ran to the grocery store for beer, ice and water for the friends who were helping.  So we got to Kroger and couldn't find the beer.  I jokingly said to Cosme that maybe it was a dry neighborhood.  I stopped a lady to ask and yes, the area is DRY.  Who would've thought in the middle of the city that there was a dry spot?  So we drove a few blocks down the road and bought the beer.  I never would've imagined that in the fourth largest city.  Brazoria?  Yeah, I can see it.  Maypearl?  Yeah, there too.  The middle of Houston?  Whoa.  Oh well, that was what I learned yesterday.

I can't stand it.  I'm making a cheese run.