i bathed the cats

again yesterday.  Strat gave me no problem.  Lucille cried but afterwards I bundled her up in a towel and let her calm down.  I managed to get a couple of pictures.

Totally stressed and clinging for safety.  And don't feel sorry for her.  She heard Strat getting his bath first so then it took me about 30 minutes to find her.  I actually don't even know where she was hiding and I only caught her off guard when she thought I'd given up.  The look on her face was priceless.


Trying to erase all memories of the bath.


As for me, I was soaked and that's about it this time.  I did have the Thieves on standby.

Today's starting out to be a pretty awesome day.  It's just one of those good mood days and it's not just the Zyrtec talking.  There's an exhibit at the Museum of Fine Arts and I'm planning on us seeing it this weekend.  It looks really cool.  Check it out HERE.  Click on the "view slideshow" under the pic.  There's just two pictures but that's what I want to see.  Anyway, it's limited to how many people can see it at once so you have to either buy tickets ahead of time or I guess risk getting there and finding it to be sold out but the next available is in 2 hours.  You know?  I just know me and how I operate.  It's almost like I get anxiety knowing I have to be somewhere by a certain time.  Then again, I think it gives me more anxiety to have to wait for a certain time while I'm already there.  What can I say?  I'm messed up like that.  Which ever way I go about it, I do plan on seeing the exhibit and I do plan on getting a few pictures.