if i could get a redo

for this morning, I would've either taken a Benadryl before bed last night or at least gotten up to take one in the middle of the night.  My head is killing me.  It hurts to move.  It hurts to think.  It hurts to hurt, if that even makes any sense.  I took a Zyrtec D this morning but I feel like it might've been too little too late.  Now I'm starting to feel a little sick at my stomach but I don't know if it's from the decongestant or that I haven't eaten anything or both.  Probably both.  I just know I don't like it.  I could make some breakfast but I don't feel like moving or thinking.  I could go grab a quick bite but that would involve moving, thinking and sunlight.  The more I consider the two options though, I'd rather go grab something.  For now I'm drinking a Coke.

I was going to post a picture from dinner last night.  I tried a new recipe.  Well, it's another one of those things I wouldn't even consider a recipe but just a way of cooking something.  You melt butter with minced garlic and dab it over mushrooms and then put them in the oven.  They're kind of delicious but I don't feel like looking at them so I'm not posting the picture today.

I just took two ibuprofen and I sure hope they kill this headache.  UGH.  I'd go back to bed if I didn't have stuff going on today.  I'd cancel the stuff for today if it didn't include Gabi coming.  I really need her today.  Maybe I'll just explain how bad I'm hurting and go into another room and be miserable.  That sounds like the best idea I've had all day, besides opening this can of Coke.

Maybe I'll go get food now and see if that'll help my head.  Hopefully I'll be better and back tomorrow and then I'll go on and on about my latest addiction/obsession I picked up about a week ago.  It's not a bad thing though.

And tonight I'll take Benadryl, hoping for a less painful tomorrow.  And now to see if Jack in the Box tacos are the missing link to this headache solution.