we went out last

Saturday for drinks with friends and I got this picture.


That's about how I felt on Sunday.  

I'm WAY too introverted.  After a couple of drinks, I'm a chatterbox.  The next day, when I'm back to introverted Melanie, I'm full of regret.  I'm sure it isn't normal for people to feel that way over talking and socializing, but that's how it is.  It's not like I got a tattoo or shaved my head, I socialized.  I felt like I needed to shut down and turn off the rest of the world.  I'd compare it to a hangover.  I slept and slept... not that alcohol didn't have anything to do with that.  I was still tired on Monday and honestly, I was tired most of the week.  I'm sure it has nothing to do with the heat and being busy...  Anyway, I've decided I need to drink and chatter more to build up a tolerance.  We'd talked about going out again last night, but to Houston to go dancing.  We stayed home and watched tv.  No regrets.

I'm still tired though.  My back's also been hurting again.  I think my essential oils must be getting to me because I've decided to start a 30 day yoga thing today.  I'll probably do it when I get up from the computer.  I really need to do something to help my back though.  The chiropractor had told me to do stretches like runners do... okay, because I know what runners do.  Oh yeah, I got a video of the baby the other day and when I got up, my knee sounded like velcro.  Anyway, I figured yoga is stretching and I've heard things about it helping junk so I'm going to give it a try.

I signed up for Google Music on my phone.  I think that's what it is but whatever they call it, you can make playlists and listen to their stations.  I was listing to a 70s one-hit-wonder station.  This was on it.


Huh.  I didn't realize that Ted Nugent is a one-hit-wonder.

Speaking of Ted Nugent and rock-and-roll, I'll go give yoga a try now.  If you catch me snacking on granola later, organize an intervention.