The baby has a few toys over

here but there's one that's probably her favorite.


We had an old remote in the cabinet that was forgotten about long before we got rid of the dvd player that went with it.  I pulled it out for her to play with.


I think she knows it's different.

When I went to Walmart yesterday, I found an actual toy remote.  I put it in the remote box to see if she notices it today.


Oh, yeah.  That's also a toy cell phone I picked up too.  I'm going to see how that goes over.

Speaking of shopping, I don't know why I thought we needed two bags of grapes when we rarely finish one.  And four things of strawberries?  I was feeling a little ambitious.


I guess it's time to start baking.  I've gone ahead and put it all in these bags that help keep produce fresh longer.  Maybe I should put the ten ears of corn in one of those too.