I had the Robitussin last night

and took the daytime formula several times today and now I feel pretty good.  Honestly, this is the best I've felt in a week.  I think I sneezed once today and didn't cough too much.  I'll take the nighttime formula again tonight and might have to run pick up another bottle of daytime tomorrow.  With both of us taking it today, we ran out.

It's awesome feeling better.  Feeling good makes the babysitting gig easier.  Here's a shot from today.


She was trying to climb over the back of the couch to get to the dogs so I figured a good grasp on an ankle would work.  When she changed direction and started to go for the box of remotes on the end table, I grabbed her and held her.  I think that just made her angry.  I also realized she was ready for a little nap.

So now here I am, about 8:30pm, and I don't feel ready for bed.  I've got laundry going and dishes drying while I'm getting other things straightened around here.  Ahh, just what I needed, out of bed and TCB.  I didn't even realize how late it was until I glanced at the window and saw the sun wasn't near as bright.  I went outside to catch the last bit of it.


Now I think I'll go fold clothes and keep on taking advantage of not feeling like I need to get back in bed.  Soon enough, it'll be time for Robitussin and I'll have no choice but to pass out.