i'm a little overwhelmed right

now, well, maybe overwhelmed isn't the right word. Or, maybe it's not me that's overwhelmed but my mind is.  I have a lot to do and in my mind, I'm trying to organize, plan, and figure.  I need to clear a bunch of stuff out of the garage.  I need to clear out the front room and organize.  I could be doing some of it right now but I need to think this through.  Where should I start?  What goes where?  What can be thrown out?  The next step will be making lists for it all.  I probably should've started there.

Actually, the next step will be passing out because I took a Benadryl about 45 minutes ago.  We're all under the weather, except Eric.  The rest of us are sniffling, sneezing, draining, stuffy... you get it, I'm sure.

That said, somehow I managed to make dinner.  I had chicken thighs in the refrigerator that needed to be used so I made Ina Garten's Coq Au Vin, minus the cognac.  I couldn't find any cognac.  I didn't think we drank enough for it to be gone.  Anyway, I only used the wine and broth and that was fine.


I've made this recipe before so it wasn't anything new.  I'm just sharing to share.  There are mashed potatoes under some there too.

Okay, the Benadryl is hitting.  I almost feel like I'm going cross-eyed.  I'm going to bed.