i have no pictures

for today.  It was a lot, it really was.  All that clearing out I talked about yesterday?  I ended up doing some of it and changing plans with other things.  I had so much going on, SO MUCH.  I already took two ibuprofen and I'm about to take a Benadryl.  I'm so stuffy.  Let's see, what else went on today...

I was a little overwhelmed with cleaning.
The garage door repairman came and told us we need a new opener.  That will be replaced, probably tomorrow.
I lost a debit card at Target... and later found out it was in the parking lot of Target.  ugh.
I found that debit card but only because someone found it on their way out to their car and went back inside to turn it in.
I rearranged furniture in "Eric's" room.
I cooked dinner, after my original plans fell through because of iffy chicken and had to think of something else.
I did laundry.
I went to Walmart.
I kept the baby for half the day.
I washed three loads of dishes.

I'm stopping there.

And now, I'm going to bed.  I need it.