I bought a couple of

packs of hot dogs over the weekend so I could make corn dogs.  I remembered a recipe I'd seen on Pinterest a few years ago for Corn Dog 7 corn dogs.  You know, the place that was/is in the mall?  I haven't seen one lately but I know they were around in the 80s.  I don't remember eating a lot of their corn dogs but I remember their lemonade always looked good.  So, today for lunch, I made corn dogs using THIS recipe.  Let me rephrase that.  I made corn puppies.


I cut them all in half so they'd fit in the Fry Daddy.

I messed up and instead of going with my original plan of halving the batter recipe, I accidentally added two eggs so a bunch of batter went into the garbage.  I made a change though.  Somewhere I read 6 cups of water and I only used 4.  I thought the consistency was good.


And, in went the first batch.


Is two even a batch when you consider that it's technically only one dog?
Note: if you ever want to set up a booth at the fair selling corn dogs, don't get a Fry Daddy.  It won't cut it.

The first batch came out and I decided to push it a little further.


Three.


I left it at three and eventually, they were all done.


We had lunch and that was that.  I'll use this recipe again.  Everyone was happy.

One thing to remember though.  If you're babysitting and the baby wakes up when you're almost done frying, make sure you empty that batter bowl and rinse off it and your whisk the first chance you get.  If you forget and wait several hours, that stuff dries up and has to be soaked.

I started my 30-day yoga challenge yesterday.  I also quit my 30-day yoga challenge yesterday.  I turned it off at about 20 minutes in.  I don't like yoga.  I found another video with specific stretches for back pain and did a few of those.

It's getting late.  I need to get stuff done and get to bed.

Namaste.