i was taking a picture for

the photo challenge last week and didn't post it.  I'm sharing it here now because it's what I'm doing again.


Just trying to create order and stay on top of things while trying to stay awake.  That's really all that's been going on... except for yesterday.  I didn't get out of bed until 1:30 yesterday.  The only thing I was trying to create was a cozier spot in bed and I definitely wasn't trying to stay awake.  It was kind of awesome.  I need a sample of it right now.  It's late and I'm tired.  It's after 9:30 on a weeknight.  I should be in bed because the baby will be here super early tomorrow and will also be spending the night.  I guess I better start shutting things down.  

I'll just leave this here for any Astros fans.  This came up on a Walmart ad on fb, one of those things suggested for me.  



Sure, it's a bargain and I love how subtle the neutral print is, but I think I'll pass.
Note: that was NOT the one item in my cart.  I promise it was only a bottle of shampoo.