i took Cosme up on

his offer to tagalong and help yesterday and we went grocery shopping.  I'd never been to Walmart or HEB with the baby.  Something about Kroger having that up-front parking spot for people with small children just makes things seem easier.  Anyway, we went to Walmart first and I think that might have been her first time in any Walmart ever.  A couple of ladies were laughing because the baby was looking all around, trying to take it all in.  We stopped by the toy department.  I'd been wanting to see how she fit on something to scoot on.  I checked out one I'd been eyeing and that might be a birthday present but then there was also this one.


Yes, she needs it but she's way too small for it right now... and will be for a while.  When I do get around to getting her a white unicorn in a stable, I'll probably order it online so that it doesn't have what I'm hoping is chocolate smeared on its face.

We finished there and went on to Kroger and HEB.  We came home and I fixed lunch after that.

I've been a little bold lately and have been changing diapers on my bed without a pad for protection.


Lesson learned.  I'm washing the quilt and am drying it on the air cycle.  That cycle only goes for 30 minutes so this is going to be a long process.

I was so tired after yesterday, I plopped.  I had a grocery order at Kroger at 7:00 (yes, that was two trips in one day) but after that I crashed.  I slept really well but I need more rest.  I'm doing pictures today and should probably be resting while the baby does but I have too much other stuff I need to do.  I'll probably crash hard again tonight.

The dryer stopped.  Time to start the next air cycle.