the baby stayed the night

last night.  I had the monitor going at one point and when I went in the room and set my end down in front of the camera, I got this.


A monitor within a monitor within a monitor within a monitor within a monitor within a monitor.  It looked cool.

I can't remember how long I let the dogs chew on my hands as puppies, but I think it's time I quit letting Little E.


My hand was pretty tender later.  She needs a chew toy... and maybe a leash.

I wanted dessert after lunch.  We stopped and picked up a pizza earlier and Little Caesar's used to have a cinnamon thing but it's long gone.  Cinnamon Crazy Bites?  It was little bites of dough, covered with cinnamon, sugar, butter and icing.  We would always get that with our pizza.  A lot of times we'd have some left for the next morning.  Anyway, they decided to bring back the pretzel crust and did away with the cinnamon dessert.  That's a shame because it was SO good.  When we got home I thought I'd make a strawberry cake but I couldn't because my strawberries were starting to get moldy.  Back to the Pinterest board.  I bought canned biscuits not too long ago so I could make monkey bread or fry them.  I found a recipe for what was just like monkey bread but it was in an 8x8 pan and was called Cinnamon Roll Bites.  This actually sounded a lot like what Little Caesar's had.  We already had our pizza so Cinnamon Roll Bites were needed.


Wow.  I'll rephrase that, they were just what we needed.  It was the same concept as monkey bread, canned biscuits cut up and dipped in a cinnamon/sugar mix.  The main difference from how I've made monkey bread, other than this being about half the size, was that this recipe calls for brown sugar.  I added a little extra cinnamon and a little regular sugar as well.  The recipe calls for a 12oz can of biscuits but I had two 7.5oz cans.  That's what I used.  The glaze calls for milk but I went ahead and used cream.  Those things are definitely a good substitute for the Little Caesar's Cinnamon Whatevers, if not better.


Yum.

I feel like I ate so much.  I should probably lie down and rest before I have more.  I might start the new season of Stranger Things.  It came out today on Netflix.  It's already after 6:00 though.  I might just binge it this weekend.  My eyes are burning a little and my lids feel a heavy.  Yeah, I think I'll wait until Saturday.  I think I'll go tell my pillow how good the Cinnamon Roll Bites were.