I can't believe it

but I did it.  I made the eggplant parmesan parmigiana with the baby watching on.  I was feeling bold... and hungry.  At first I thought I'd take the easy way out.  What if I just used canned spaghetti sauce?  Then I felt a little disappointed in myself.  No.  If I was going to make it, I was going to do it right.  I didn't use canned sauce, but made her gravy.  (Just an FYI for my fellow non-Italians, that's what it's called.  Gravy.)


I'm so glad I did.  I'm also glad I made the eggplant parmesan parmigiana.


It was good.

I used the video from the same lady on YouTube.


Two out of two.  She hasn't let me down yet.  I think I might've put a little more cheese on top than I was supposed to.  Oh well, worse things have happened.

But now, I'm exhausted.  I'm seriously tired.  I need to do laundry.  I need a shower.  I need to feed the animals.  I need to finish cleaning the kitchen.  I need to relax.  I need to clean out the refrigerator.

I need to get busy.