i've been cleaning and

cooking this weekend.  Trying to be a little bit better with our meals, the theme for the weekend could've been vegetables.  Saturday started off with mushrooms, onions, and spinach.  Oh, there was egg, cheddar, and feta in there too.


Lunch was soup... because it's 100 degrees outside.  In my defense, it was called Summer Soup.  It was corn, zucchini, potatoes, carrots, and celery.  I found the recipe HERE.


We had it yesterday with club sandwiches lettuce wraps and today with chicken lettuce wraps.  After I started prepping it, it sounded familiar.  I think I made Rachael Ray's version a few years ago.  My brain doesn't know what to make of all these vegetables.  I'm having popcorn now.  I think I might have an Oreo next.

No.  I had a spoonful of Duncan Hines frosting instead.  Fluffy White Whipped.  And actually, I had a little more than a spoonful.  No worries though, I labeled it as having been double dipped... as if anyone else would want any.


I was looking at different things online yesterday.  I found TVs on Walmart's app.  I didn't know if this was a glitch or what.
A 2.5 star tv might be worth $25, but a 4 star for $89?

It doesn't matter because I didn't get anything.  Well, I take that back.  I did get cat food from Amazon, cat food that costs almost as much as a 32" television.  Unfortunately, there was no glitch or sale on Science Diet and the cats need that because Lucille is high maintenance.  And what would we have done with another TV?  Catch up on dvr and Stranger Things that we still haven't done on the other TVs?  I did start a movie last night.  I dvr'd Crazy Rich Asians and decided to watch it since Cosme was already asleep.  (The author of the book is from the Houston area.)  I started falling asleep so I paused it to finish today.  I'm going to have to wait for Cosme to be busy doing something else because so far, it doesn't seem like anything he'd like.  Oh, it's already almost 9:00.  I might be able to finish it pretty soon.